Support at home
The Harrow helpline alarm is a 24 hour service that provides security that is available in Brent.
The service is for anyone who feels unsafe in their home because they:
- are old, frail, disabled, ill or live alone
- has been a victim of a crime
- is afraid of being burgled.
How the service works
The Harrow helpline alarm service works through an alarm unit connected to the telephone. To call for help, you can press the:
- button on the alarm
- pendant worn around your neck or wrist
- button at your front doors.