Council tax support overpayment

An overpayment of council tax support will be recovered directly from your council tax account. You will receive a revised council tax bill. If you would like to discuss the repayment instalments given on the bill, you should contact the council tax department directly.

If you don't understand the decision please contact us to request an explanation. If you require an explanation in writing, you can ask for this.

If you disagree with the overpayment amount or who we are recovering the overpayment from, you canĀ find out how to dispute this decision here.