How we are involved

UC is administered by the DWP so we will not be able to manage your claim. If you need support, the free UC helplines will get you in touch with a DWP representative who will be able to help you.

We will be working with the DWP to provide advice and information to ensure that you have the support you need. Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB ) will be available in the Customer Services Centre in the Brent Civic Centre to provide this support.