Births, marriages and deaths
Notice to our valued customers:
The Brent Register Office, Brent Civic Centre, Wembley, HA9 0FJ will be holding our first joint open evening with our Conference and Events team – The Drum Wembley.
Date: Wednesday 3 November 2021 from 5pm-7pm
Venue: The Brent Register Office, Brent Civic Centre, Wembley, HA9 0FJ
The evenings programme will include:
- A tour of the register office ceremonies suite and gardens and the approved licensed areas in the Brent Civic Centre where you can hold your ceremony
- The register office will be offering customers a 10% discount on the ceremony fee only (exclusively on the evening only)
- Our ceremonies suite and garden capacity is back to full capacity- 100 seats!
- We will be launching our new Ceremonies & Receptions brochure
- Suppliers will be on hand to give you ideas and tips for Photography, Videography, florists or even a Rolls Royce service.
Why not come along, to attend the event you must email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice of future closures:
The Brent Register Office, Brent Civic Centre will be closure for training and development on the following dates:
Thursday 14 October 2021 from 08.30am – 5.00pm – services will resume on Friday 15 October 2021 at 08.30am
Thursday 9 December 2021 from 08.30am – 5.00pm services will resume on Friday 10 December 2021 at 08.30am.
For urgent burials only during these training dates please contact 07958 662052.
A birth must be registered no later than 42 days after the baby's date of birth.
Plan your wedding or civil partnership ceremony and register your marriage with us.
Find out about registering a death, memorials, cemeteries and crematoriums.
Apply for copies of birth, death, marriage and civil partnership certificates.
Find out more information about citizenship, arranging your ceremony and EU settlement.