About Alperton Cemetery
Opened during the First World War, Alperton is a ten acre cemetery and lies between the Grand Union Canal and the Bridgewater Road.
Features of Alperton Cemetery
- stained glass windows
- brick chapel with a Welsh slate roof
- a war grave section - maintained by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
How to get there
- Tube - Piccadilly Line (Alperton Station)
- Bus - 79, 83, 224, 245, 226, 297, 487
- Transport for London journey planner
Disability access and facilities
Almost all pathways in our cemeteries have suitable surfaces for wheelchairs and all of them have disabled toilets.
Contact us for a permit and gate key if you are elderly, disabled or have difficulty getting to a grave.
Gates are closed on weekends to make sure the cemetery is secured.
MapAlperton Cemetery 51.5436132022967,-0.30751614163045815,13
Things to read
Monday to Sundays including bank holidays
- January and February - 9am to 4pm
- March - 9am to 6pm
- April - 9am to 7pm
- May to August - 9am to 8pm
- September - 9am to 7pm
- October - 9am to 5pm
- November and December - 9am to 4pm
Saturday burials are available at this cemetery with prior agreement, please contact the cemeteries team for details.