Things to read
Monday to Sundays including bank holidays
- January and February - 9am to 4pm
- March - 9am to 6pm
- April - 9am to 7pm
- May to August - 9am to 8pm
- September - 9am to 7pm
- October - 9am to 5pm
- November and December - 9am to 4pm
Saturday burials are available at this cemetery with prior agreement, please contact the cemeteries team for details.
About Alperton Cemetery
Opened during the First World War, Alperton is a ten acre cemetery and lies between the Grand Union Canal and the Bridgewater Road.
Features of Alperton Cemetery
- stained glass windows
- brick chapel with a Welsh slate roof
- a war grave section - maintained by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
How to get there
- Tube - Piccadilly Line (Alperton Station)
- Bus - 79, 83, 224, 245, 226, 297, 487
- Transport for London journey planner
Disability access and facilities
Almost all pathways in our cemeteries have suitable surfaces for wheelchairs and all of them have disabled toilets.
Contact us for a permit and gate key if you are elderly, disabled or have difficulty getting to a grave.
Gates are closed on weekends to make sure the cemetery is secured.