Carpenders Park Lawn Cemetery
Carpenders Park was opened in 1954.
- the Hartsbourne stream runs through fourteen acres of mature woodland
- a small lake with ducks, sticklebacks and moorhens
- visits from grey squirrels, jays and kingfishers
Brent has provided an area in the cemetery for the Muslim community since 1980. Brent Cemeteries only permit wooden or bio-degradable coffins or caskets (no metal coffins or caskets are allowed).
How to get there
- London Overground - Carpenders Park Station (15 minutes walk)
Disability access and facilities
Almost all pathways in our cemeteries have surfaces for wheelchairs and all of them have disabled toilets.
Contact us for a permit and gate key if you are elderly, disabled or have difficulty getting to a grave.
Gates are closed on weekends to make sure the cemetery is secured.
MapCarpenders Park Lawn Cemetery 51.623685457448836,-0.3723613431607191,13
Things to read
Monday to Sundays including bank holidays
- January and February - 9am to 4pm
- March - 9am to 6pm
- April - 9am to 7pm
- May to August - 9am to 8pm
- September - 9am to 7pm
- October - 9am to 5pm
- November and December - 9am to 4pm
Saturday burials are available at this cemetery with prior agreement, please contact the cemeteries booking team for details.