Carpenders Park Lawn Cemetery
Carpenders Park was opened in 1954.
As this cemetery is a lawn cemetery, we only permit horizontal bronze or bronze resign memorial plaques. We do not permit any boarders / grave surrounds, any chippings or any kind of coverings. We do not permit any trees or shrubs to be planted or placed on the graves (unless in the woodland section). We kindly ask that no glass objects / items are placed within the cemetery.
- the Hartsbourne stream runs through fourteen acres of mature woodland
- a small lake with ducks, sticklebacks and moorhens
- visits from grey squirrels, jays and kingfishers
Brent has provided an area in the cemetery for the Muslim community since 1980. Brent Cemeteries only permit wooden or bio-degradable coffins or caskets (no metal coffins or caskets are allowed).
How to get there
- London Overground - Carpenders Park Station (15 minutes walk)
Disability access and facilities
Almost all pathways in our cemeteries have surfaces for wheelchairs and all of them have disabled toilets.
Contact us for a permit and gate key if you are elderly, disabled or have difficulty getting to a grave.
Gates are closed on weekends to make sure the cemetery is secured.
MapCarpenders Park Lawn Cemetery 51.623685457448836,-0.3723613431607191,13
Things to read
Monday to Sundays including bank holidays
- January and February - 9am to 4pm
- March - 9am to 6pm
- April - 9am to 7pm
- May to August - 9am to 8pm
- September - 9am to 7pm
- October - 9am to 5pm
- November and December - 9am to 4pm
Saturday burials are available at this cemetery with prior agreement, please contact the cemeteries booking team for details.