Paddington Old Cemetery
The cemetery is listed in the National Register of Parks and Gardens, and won an award in the National Cemetery of the Year award 1999.
There is a bee yard with 'Tombstones honey' being produced.
How to get there
- Tube - Jubilee Line (Kilburn Station) 10 minutes walk
- London Overground - Brondesbury Park station
- Bus - 98
- Transport for London journey planner
Disability access and facilities
Almost all pathways in our cemeteries have suitable surfaces for wheelchairs and all of them have disabled toilets.
Contact us for a permit and gate key if you are elderly, disabled or have difficulty getting to a grave.
Gates are closed on weekends to make sure the cemetery is secured..
MapPaddington Old Cemetery 51.53909522549955,-0.20591748643141727,13
Things to read
Monday to Sundays including bank holidays
- January and February - 9am to 4pm
- March - 9am to 6pm
- April - 9am to 7pm
- May to August - 9am to 8pm
- September - 9am to 7pm
- October - 9am to 5pm
- November and December - 9am to 4pm
Saturday burials are available at this cemetery with prior agreement, please contact the cemeteries team for details.