Paddington Old Cemetery
Things to read
Monday to Sundays including bank holidays
- January and February - 9am to 4pm
- March - 9am to 6pm
- April - 9am to 7pm
- May to August - 9am to 8pm
- September - 9am to 7pm
- October - 9am to 5pm
- November and December - 9am to 4pm
Saturday burials are available at this cemetery with prior agreement, please contact the cemeteries team for details.
The cemetery is listed in the National Register of Parks and Gardens, and won an award in the National Cemetery of the Year award 1999.
There is a bee yard with 'Tombstones honey' being produced.
How to get there
- Tube - Jubilee Line (Kilburn Station) 10 minutes walk
- London Overground - Brondesbury Park station
- Bus - 98
- Transport for London journey planner
Disability access and facilities
Almost all pathways in our cemeteries have suitable surfaces for wheelchairs and all of them have disabled toilets.
Contact us for a permit and gate key if you are elderly, disabled or have difficulty getting to a grave.
Gates are closed on weekends to make sure the cemetery is secured..