Terms and Conditions
- If a booking fee/ secure deposit has been made, then this is non-refundable
- Any amendment to the time or date of your booking will incur the following charges:
- £45.00 – if you amend your ceremony date or time.
- Loss of full ceremony fee – if amendment made less than 14 calendar days before your ceremony.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- The £50.00 booking fee is non-refundable.
- A cancellation made more than 30 calendar days before your ceremony - if the full fee for the ceremony has been paid then a refund of the ceremony fee minus £50.00 is applicable.
- A cancellation made less than 30 calendar days before your ceremony – no refund applicable.
- If you are cancelling your ceremony this needs to be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to reschedule your appointment you need to advise us within 2 working days, otherwise you will be charged another appointment fee
- If you do not attend an appointment with the required documentation you will be charged another appointment fee
- It is your responsibility to check all legal documents before you sign, failure to do so may result in a correction fee
- You must bring original documents for all appointments
- If you have difficulty understanding English, you are advised to bring someone with you to assist with interpreting
- If you are more than 10 minutes late your appointment will be re-booked you will have to pay for another appointment where applicable