Information for childcare providers
Information for child carers in Brent.
- EYFS Statutory Framework
- Book on a training course
- Update your child vacancy and staff qualification information
- Healthy Early Years (HEY) award
- Headcount information
All practitioners working with children in early years must comply with their setting’s policy and procedures with regard to safeguarding. They must also ensure that they are aware of the Brent Local Safeguarding Children Board policies. These can be found at www.brentlscb.org.uk.
NB The previously issued Safeguarding children in early years settings in Brent booklet is no longer published as guidance can be found via the LSCB.
This should be read alongside all of the following:
- Working together to safeguard children (2015)
- Brent levels of need and thresholds protocol
- Early years foundation stage (2014)
- Keeping children safe in education (September 2016)
- Data Protection Act (1998)
If you are considering opening a new childcare setting Brent's Childcare Sufficiency Assessment gives information on the availability of childcare in Brent.