Alperton Children's Centre
Alperton Children's Centre aims to provide high quality multi-agency services that are flexible and support the needs of young children and their families.
The services that the centre offer are available to all children up age 0-5, along with their parents/carers who live in the local community whatever their cultural background.
The centre's wider goal is to have a positive and lasting impact on each and every family that attends and help to improve their outcomes in life.
- Stay and Play groups
- Education and employment advice, if you are seeking or wanting to return to work or go on a training course
- Nutrition - Cook and Eat classes
- Citizens Advice Bureau (by appointment only)
- Family Support - information and advice on parenting skills and child development and behaviour etc
- Saturday Fathers Groups - a chance for busy dads to get together and have a healthy breakfast and some fun with the little ones
- Baby Clinic - with the Chaplin Road Health Visiting Team (by appointment only)
The centre also has a varied programme of weekly events. For more details, contact the centre or pick up a timetable from the staff at the centre.
You can also view our
Children's centres operate an 'open-door' policy, meaning children can attend without having to apply or enrol.
Some centres may require parents to fill out a registration form, but this can be done when visiting the centre.
MapAlperton Children's Centre 51.5412087946926,-0.2995157532357098,13 HA0 4PW
For information about services delivered at this site please contact the main cluster contact centre Harmony Children's Centre on 02084514180