Alperton Children's Centre
Things to read
For information about services delivered at this site please contact the main cluster contact centre Harmony Children's Centre on 02084514180
Alperton Children's Centre aims to provide high quality multi-agency services that are flexible and support the needs of young children and their families.
The services that the centre offer are available to all children up age 0-5, along with their parents/carers who live in the local community whatever their cultural background.
The centre's wider goal is to have a positive and lasting impact on each and every family that attends and help to improve their outcomes in life.
- Stay and Play groups
- Education and employment advice, if you are seeking or wanting to return to work or go on a training course
- Nutrition - Cook and Eat classes
- Citizens Advice Bureau (by appointment only)
- Family Support - information and advice on parenting skills and child development and behaviour etc
- Saturday Fathers Groups - a chance for busy dads to get together and have a healthy breakfast and some fun with the little ones
- Baby Clinic - with the Chaplin Road Health Visiting Team (by appointment only)
The centre also has a varied programme of weekly events. For more details, contact the centre or pick up a timetable from the staff at the centre.
You can also view our
Children's centres operate an 'open-door' policy, meaning children can attend without having to apply or enrol.
Some centres may require parents to fill out a registration form, but this can be done when visiting the centre.