Harmony Children's Centre
Harmony Children's centre, in partnership with the parents or carers, aims to provide a safe and caring environment and through the delivery of innovative and quality activities and services to enable children to maximise their potential.
The services and activities include:
- Stay and Play groups
- Baby sessions including Breast feeding advice, baby massage and baby yoga
- Nutrition - Cook and Eat classes and one to one advice
- Citizens Advice Bureau (by appointment only)
- Baby Clinic - Health Visiting Team
- Speech and language advice and support
- Thymes for Rhymes sessions run by Speech and Language team
- Family Support - information, advice and support on parenting skills and child development and behaviour etc.
- Arts and craft sessions
- Toy library
- Internet cafe
- Saturday Fathers Groups - a chance for dads to get together have breakfast and fun with their children
- Keep fit for mums and carers
You can also view our
All services are available to all children age 0-5, along with parents/carers who live in the local community.
MapHarmony Children's Centre 51.5474797275845,-0.25503338150736,13 NW10 9BX
38 Bridge Road,
020 8451 4180