Hope Children's Centre
Hope Children's Centre aims to provide high quality multi-agency services that are flexible and support the needs of young children and their families.
The services that the centre offers are available to all children aged 0-5, along with their parents/carers who live in the local community with all cultural backgrounds.
The centre's wider goal is to have a positive and lasting impact on each and every family that attends and help to improve their outcomes in life.
- Stay and Play groups
- education and employment advice, if you are seeking or wanting to return to work or go on a training course
- nutrition - cook and eat classes Citizens Advice Bureau (by appointment only)
- family support - information and advice on parenting skills and child development and behaviour
- Saturday Fathers Groups - a chance for dads to get together and have a healthy breakfast and some fun with the little ones
- baby clinic - with the Kilburn Square Health Visiting Team (by appointment only)
- Counselling - 1:1 or couples (by appointment only)
- Midwifery will be starting in September with post-natal checks (by appointment only)
- Job Centre Plus - attend monthly to support families back to work
For more details, contact the centre or pick up a timetable from the staff at the centre.
You can also view our