Aims of the course
This parenting group encourages peer support networks an shared learning, and uses video clips of real life situations to support the training, and to stimulate group discussions and problem solving practices.
You will learn how to:
- Help their toddlers feel loved and secure
- Encourage their toddler's language, social and emotional development
- Establish clear and predictable routines
- Handle separations and reunions
- Use positive discipline to manage misbehaviour
Who is the course for
Parents of children aged 1 to 3 years old.
Next course date and location
How long is the course
This is a 10 week programme and each session is 2 hours long.