Activities, sports and things to do
Here you can find out about leisure activities in Brent. From sports clubs, play schemes and fitness programmes, to libraries, parks and festivals, there are plenty of opportunities to get out and about in the borough and beyond. Please be aware that some activities may be seasonal and will change throughout the year, so please check with the provider concerned.
Activities for special educational needs and disabilities
Get information about after-school clubs, holiday play schemes and other activities.
Services for everyone (universal services)
- To find a leisure activity or club near you, use our sports finder
- Search for activities by category and date using our events calendar
- Have a look at activities at Brent Children’s Centres, including SEND support groups, stay and play sessions and family learning
- Find your nearest library
- Sports centres
- Parks, open spaces, playgrounds and sports grounds
- Local groups and voluntary organisations including Brownies, Cubs, community centres and youth clubs
Keeping children safe
Check the advice on safeguarding when choosing and arranging activities and care for children and young people.