Activities, sports and things to do
Here you can find out about leisure activities in Brent. From sports clubs, play schemes and fitness programmes, to libraries, parks and festivals, there are plenty of opportunities to get out and about in the borough and beyond. Please be aware that some activities may be seasonal and will change throughout the year, so please check with the provider concerned.
Activities that cater for special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
There are lots of leisure, sports, arts and wellbeing activities in Brent and the surrounding area for children and young people with SEND. Most of this provision is not subject to an assessment and is free or low cost.
Services for everyone (universal services)
- To find a leisure activity or club near you, use our sports finder
- Look at activities at Brent Children’s Centres, including SEND support groups, stay and play sessions and family learning
- Locate your nearest library or sports centre
- Visit your nearest park, open space, playground or sports ground
- Find Scouts, Brownies, Cubs and Guides and other groups for children and young people
- Search for activities by category and date using our events calendar
Keeping children safe
Check the advice on safeguarding when choosing and arranging activities and care for children and young people.