Activities, sports and things to do
Here you can find out about leisure activities in Brent. From sports clubs, play schemes and fitness programmes, to libraries, parks and festivals, there are plenty of opportunities to get out and about in the borough and beyond. Please be aware that some activities may be seasonal and will change throughout the year, so please check with the provider concerned.
Activities for special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
There are lots of leisure, sports and arts activities for children and young people with SEND in Brent and surrounding areas. You can also read our guide to private, school-run and special needs play schemes and activities to do at weekends and during holidays.
Services for everyone (universal services)
- To find a leisure activity or club near you, use our sports finder
- Search for activities by category and date using our events calendar
- Look at activities at Brent Children’s Centres, including SEND support groups, stay and play sessions and family learning
- Locate your nearest library or sports centre
- Visit your nearest park, open space, playground or sports ground
- Find Scouts, Brownies, Cubs and Guides and other groups for children and young people
- Check out Brent Youth Zone, a dedicated website for young people
Keeping children safe
Check the advice on safeguarding when choosing and arranging activities and care for children and young people.