Brent Sensory Support Service (hearing and vision impairment)
We tailor our training to the needs of the individuals or groups.
- A one-off awareness raising session on vision or deafness/hearing impairment
- Sessions for teachers on approaches and strategies that can be used in the classroom to ensure that particular children are fully included
- In-depth training for key staff e.g. class teachers or subject teachers
- Training for school support staff to help them to be effective in their role and promoting independent learning
- Training in the modification of materials for children with vision impairment
- Training for other professionals e.g. therapists
- Awareness raising for other people who have contact with the child or young person e.g. escorts on Brent Transport Service.
Contact us for more information.