Brent Carers Centre
Brent Carers Centre offer carers of all ages an extensive range of support and information to help improve their lives and assist them in their role.
The centre’s fully trained advice workers have sound knowledge of the services and support that are available to you as a carer and can provide a wide range of information about what you may be entitled to. They can also make referrals to other specialist provision on your behalf.
Other services include:
- support groups and activities for carers
- advocacy and representation
- whole family support
- home adjustments and equipment replacement or needs
- local outreach/advice clinics for carers
- a counselling service for carers who are looking after someone with complex health needs or a mental health condition
- respite activities and events for carers
- a carers forum which meets four times a year.
0 to 25 years old
Willesden Medical Centre, 3rd Floor, 144-150 High Road, Willesden, NW10 2PT,
020 3802 7070