Brent children's centres
Children's centres aim to give every child the best possible start in life. They are places where families with children under the age of five can easily access a range of different services to support them.
- Find your nearest children's centre - there are 17 centres in Brent
- View the latest activity timetables for Brent Children's Centres
- View Brent Children's Centre's 2019 - 2020 brochure
All of them have timetables of fun activities, family learning, Citizen's Advice Bureau sessions and a wide range of health, education and parenting support including:
- Information and advice about family support services
- Stay and play groups
- Access to early education and childcare for children under five
- Education and employment advice
- English, IT, first aid and healthy eating courses
- Parenting advice and support for mums, dads, grandparents and carers
- Links to early education and childcare for children under five, including childminders, play schemes and holiday clubs
- Access to child and family health services, including baby clinics and breast feeding support
Families of children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) can access a range of services, including speech and language therapy, and several children’s centres also have nurseries which offer specialist places for pre-school children with SEND.