Brent children's centres
Children's centres aim to give every child the best possible start in life. They are places where families with children under the age of five can easily access a range of different services to support them.
- Information and advice about family support services
- Stay and play groups
- Access to early education and childcare for children under five
- Education and employment advice
- English, IT, first aid and healthy eating courses
- Parenting advice and support for mums, dads, grandparents and carers
- Links to early education and childcare for children under five, including childminders, play schemes and holiday clubs
- Access to child and family health services, including baby clinics and breastfeeding support
Several children’s centres have nurseries which offer specialist places for pre-school children with SEND. Some centres also offer speech and language therapy sessions. View the centres' timetables to see which ones offer this service.