Brent Mencap is the leading voluntary sector organisation in Brent working with and on behalf of people of all ages with a learning disability.
The charity’s priority is to enable children and adults with learning disabilities to live as independent lives as possible so they can reach their potential as individuals.
The charity runs various services and projects to support young people, adults and their families including:
- advice about housing, benefits and rights
- information about employment, learning and volunteering opportunities
- fitness and other activities for young people with a learning disability
- social clubs for young people with a learning disability
- the Gateway Award scheme for young people and adults up to 25 years old
- signposting to other services that can help you.
0-25 years old
379-381 High Rd, Willesden, NW10 2JR,
020 8451 5278