CPotential (formerly the London Centre for Children with Cerebral Palsy) provides services for children across London and the home counties, including:
- An early intervention service, offering a range of activities and therapies to help children gain skills, confidence and independence.
- Weekly group sessions with tailored support to help each child develop their mobility, motor, sensory, communication, emotional and self-help skills.
- Music therapy
- Weekly speech time sessions with our specialist speech and language therapist
- A free speech and language therapy advisory clinic
- Support and information for parents and carers and the opportunity to share ideas and concerns in a friendly, positive environment
Parents are encouraged to book an assessment to see whether we can meet their child’s needs. We accept referrals from parents, professionals and other services who work with children.