Prader - Willi Syndrome Association
PWSA UK has been operating for over 30 years and is the only organisation in the UK that is dedicated solely to supporting people with Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS).
This includes their families, carers and professionals, managing the impact of PWS, promoting transformational interventions, supporting positive, healthy lifestyles as well as more fulfilling life chances, enhancing quality of life and maximising the opportunity to fulfil potential.
- A helpline open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday providing understanding, information and advice
- Accurate, up-to-date information, literature and publications
- Opportunities to socialise with other PWS families through family days, weekends and Christmas parties
- A volunteer network offering peer-to-peer support
- Training and consultancy
- Support for research into PWS and its impact
- Links to international and European PWS networks