Culture, leisure and parks
Brent's libraries offer books and other resources as well as a range of activities and events for all ages.
Brent Museum and Archives are here to help you find out more about the history of the local area.
Come along or find out more about our current, upcoming and past exhibitions.
Brent is the Borough of Cultures. Get involved in our exciting programme of cultural events in 2020 and celebrate our past, present and future.
Search our listing for the locations of and facilities in our parks, green spaces, allotments and biodiversity in Brent.
Find your local sports and leisure centre, clubs as well as activities and information on healthy living.
- Art clubs and private lessons for kids and adults25 January 2020
- Bootcamp in Roe Green Park25 January 2020
- Bootcamp at Stonebridge Rec25 January 2020
- House of Life Exhibition25 January 2020 to 16 February 2020
- Creative Performance Free Workshops (Saturday Mornings )25 January 2020
- Bootcamp session by OurParks - Queens Park Box Fit26 January 2020
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club26 January 2020
- House of Life Exhibition26 January 2020 to 16 February 2020