Culture, leisure and parks
Tennis courts, multi-use games areas and outdoor gyms are now open, in line with government guidance. We are urging people to follow the latest public health advice, as well as the rules set out in the government's roadmap, while out and about.
Please also note that due to an increase in demand for our allotment sites, the option to join a waiting list has been temporarily closed.
Brent's libraries offer books and other resources as well as a range of activities and events for all ages.
Brent Museum and Archives are here to help you find out more about the history of the local area.
Come along or find out more about our current, upcoming and past exhibitions.
Search our listing for the locations of and facilities in our parks, green spaces, allotments and biodiversity in Brent.
Find your local sports and leisure centre, clubs as well as activities and information on healthy living.
- Instructor led outdoor gym training session in Preston Park18 June 2021
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club18 June 2021
- Full Body circuit by OurParks - Gladstone Park19 June 2021
- Full Body workout by OurParks - Roundwood Park19 June 2021
- HIIT by OurParks - Gibbons Recreation grounds19 June 2021
- ABT by OurParks - King Edward VII Park19 June 2021
- 360 Arts Performing Arts Classes19 June 2021
- Instructor led outdoor gym training session in Tiverton Playing Field19 June 2021