Culture, leisure and parks
Tennis courts, multi-use games areas and outdoor gyms are open. Please follow the latest public health advice, while out and about.
Please also note that due to an increase in demand for our allotment sites, the option to join a waiting list has been temporarily closed.
Brent's libraries offer books and other resources as well as a range of activities and events for all ages.
Brent Museum and Archives are here to help you find out more about the history of the local area.
Come along or find out more about our current, upcoming and past exhibitions.
Search our listing for the locations of and facilities in our parks, green spaces, allotments and biodiversity in Brent.
Find your local sports and leisure centre, clubs as well as activities and information on healthy living.
There is a wealth of summer fun and entertainment to have on your doorstep. You do not need to travel far to have fun.
- Maths on Toast 'Stay-in' Family Session – Creepy Crawly Symmetry23 October 2021
- Bootcamp at Stonebridge Rec23 October 2021
- Bootcamp in Roe Green Park23 October 2021
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club24 October 2021
- Full body workout by OurParks - Queens Park Gardens (online)24 October 2021
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club25 October 2021
- Spooky Story Hunt Fun with John Kirk26 October 2021
- North West London Netball League26 October 2021