Culture, leisure and parks
Brent's libraries offer books and other resources as well as a range of activities and events for all ages.
Brent Museum and Archives are here to help you find out more about the history of the local area.
Come along or find out more about our current, upcoming and past exhibitions.
Brent is the London Borough of Culture in 2020. Our programme will explore the stories, art and emotions that hold life in Brent together.
Search our listing for the locations of and facilities in our parks, green spaces, allotments and biodiversity in Brent.
Find your local sports and leisure centre, clubs as well as activities and information on healthy living.
- Art clubs and private lessons for kids and adults17 October 2019
- Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for Under 5s 17 October 2019
- Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for Under 5s17 October 2019
- Bootcamp in One Tree Hill Rec Ground17 October 2019
- Bootcamp at Queens Park17 October 2019
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club17 October 2019
- Chair based exercises17 October 2019 to 11 December 2019
- Free Football session for women organised by London rangers FC17 October 2019