Culture, leisure and parks
Most playgrounds, outdoor gyms, games areas as well as parks and open spaces in Brent are open, but we are urging people to follow the latest public health advice while out and about. Please also note that due to an increase in demand for our allotment sites, the option to join a waiting list has been temporarily closed.
Brent's libraries offer books and other resources as well as a range of activities and events for all ages.
Brent Museum and Archives are here to help you find out more about the history of the local area.
Come along or find out more about our current, upcoming and past exhibitions.
Brent is the Borough of Cultures. Get involved in our exciting programme of cultural events in 2020 and celebrate our past, present and future.
Search our listing for the locations of and facilities in our parks, green spaces, allotments and biodiversity in Brent.
Find your local sports and leisure centre, clubs as well as activities and information on healthy living.
- Hestia Brent Recovery Café24 October 2020
- Bootcamp at Stonebridge Rec24 October 2020
- Bootcamp in Roe Green Park24 October 2020
- HAIRITAGE - Kids Workshop25 October 2020
- Fly Girls Wellness: walk and run community25 October 2020
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club25 October 2020
- Bootcamp session by OurParks - Queens Park Box Fit25 October 2020
- Wykeham Children's Centre weekly activities26 October 2020