Culture, leisure and parks
Our parks and open spaces remain open, but visitors must follow the latest public health advice while out and about. Playgrounds, gyms and games areas remain closed.
Brent's libraries offer books and other resources as well as a range of activities and events for all ages.
Brent Museum and Archives are here to help you find out more about the history of the local area.
Come along or find out more about our current, upcoming and past exhibitions.
Brent is the Borough of Cultures. Get involved in our exciting programme of cultural events in 2020 and celebrate our past, present and future.
Search our listing for the locations of and facilities in our parks, green spaces, allotments and biodiversity in Brent.
Find your local sports and leisure centre, clubs as well as activities and information on healthy living.
- Bootcamp session by OurParks - Queens Park Box Fit31 May 2020
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club31 May 2020
- Culture Move (Sampled History)31 May 2020 to 28 June 2020
- Fly Girls Wellness: walk and run community31 May 2020
- HAIRITAGE - Kids Workshop31 May 2020
- Instructor led outdoor gym training session at Alperton Sports Ground31 May 2020
- Instructor led outdoor gym training session in King Edward VII Park Wembley31 May 2020
- Instructor led outdoor gym training session in Preston Park31 May 2020