Culture, leisure and parks
Parks and open spaces are open for exercise in line with government guidance. Outdoor gym and tennis courts to close. We are urging people to follow the latest public health advice while out and about. Please also note that due to an increase in demand for our allotment sites, the option to join a waiting list has been temporarily closed.
Brent's libraries offer books and other resources as well as a range of activities and events for all ages.
Brent Museum and Archives are here to help you find out more about the history of the local area.
Come along or find out more about our current, upcoming and past exhibitions.
Search our listing for the locations of and facilities in our parks, green spaces, allotments and biodiversity in Brent.
Find your local sports and leisure centre, clubs as well as activities and information on healthy living.
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club12 April 2021
- Celebrate The Great Outdoors!13 April 2021
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club13 April 2021
- Classic Superhero / Manga Workshop! #214 April 2021
- Pilates in Barham Park14 April 2021
- Proud Coffee LGBT Older People Coffee Afternoon14 April 2021
- Place of Welcome 14 April 2021
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club14 April 2021