Culture, leisure and parks
Parks and open spaces are open for exercise in line with government guidance. Outdoor gym and tennis courts to close. We are urging people to follow the latest public health advice while out and about. Please also note that due to an increase in demand for our allotment sites, the option to join a waiting list has been temporarily closed.
Brent's libraries offer books and other resources as well as a range of activities and events for all ages.
Brent Museum and Archives are here to help you find out more about the history of the local area.
Come along or find out more about our current, upcoming and past exhibitions.
Brent is the Borough of Cultures. Get involved in our exciting programme of cultural events in 2020 and celebrate our past, present and future.
Search our listing for the locations of and facilities in our parks, green spaces, allotments and biodiversity in Brent.
Find your local sports and leisure centre, clubs as well as activities and information on healthy living.
- Bootcamp at Stonebridge Rec6 March 2021
- Bootcamp in Roe Green Park6 March 2021
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club7 March 2021
- Bootcamp session by OurParks - Queens Park Box Fit7 March 2021
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club8 March 2021
- Under 5s Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time9 March 2021
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club9 March 2021
- Pilates in Barham Park10 March 2021