Culture, leisure and parks
Tennis courts, multi-use games areas and outdoor gyms are open. Please follow the latest public health advice, while out and about.
Please also note that due to an increase in demand for our allotment sites, the option to join a waiting list has been temporarily closed.
Brent's libraries offer books and other resources as well as a range of activities and events for all ages.
Brent Museum and Archives are here to help you find out more about the history of the local area.
Come along or find out more about our current, upcoming and past exhibitions.
Search our listing for the locations of and facilities in our parks, green spaces, allotments and biodiversity in Brent.
Find your local sports and leisure centre, clubs as well as activities and information on healthy living.
There is a wealth of summer fun and entertainment to have on your doorstep. You do not need to travel far to have fun.
- Cope Through Film, a FREE Community Film Screening of Ryuichi Sakamoto:CODA24 September 2021
- Instructor led outdoor gym training session in Preston Park24 September 2021
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club24 September 2021
- Full Body circuit by OurParks - Gladstone Park25 September 2021
- Full Body workout by OurParks - Roundwood Park25 September 2021
- HIIT by OurParks - Gibbons Recreation grounds25 September 2021
- ABT by OurParks - King Edward VII Park25 September 2021
- South Kilburn Community Cookbook Launch Party!25 September 2021