Culture, leisure and parks
Most playgrounds, outdoor gyms, games areas as well as parks and open spaces in Brent are open, but we are urging people to follow the latest public health advice while out and about.
Brent's libraries offer books and other resources as well as a range of activities and events for all ages.
Brent Museum and Archives are here to help you find out more about the history of the local area.
Come along or find out more about our current, upcoming and past exhibitions.
Brent is the Borough of Cultures. Get involved in our exciting programme of cultural events in 2020 and celebrate our past, present and future.
Search our listing for the locations of and facilities in our parks, green spaces, allotments and biodiversity in Brent.
Find your local sports and leisure centre, clubs as well as activities and information on healthy living.
- Bootcamp session by OurParks - Queens Park Box Fit12 July 2020
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club12 July 2020
- Fly Girls Wellness: walk and run community12 July 2020
- Exhibition: Ernest Trobridge - Kingsbury's Extraordinary Architect 12 July 2020 to 26 July 2020
- Brent 2020: FREE Eight-Week Brent Music Artist Development Course12 July 2020 to 9 September 2020
- Brent 2020: FREE Four-Week Stop Animation Workshop12 July 2020 to 24 August 2020
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club13 July 2020
- Drawing and Painting art classes13 July 2020