Culture, leisure and parks
Brent's libraries offer books and other resources as well as a range of activities and events for all ages.
Brent Museum and Archives are here to help you find out more about the history of the local area.
Come along or find out more about our current, upcoming and past exhibitions.
Brent is the London Borough of Culture in 2020. Our programme will explore the stories, art and emotions that hold life in Brent together.
Search our listing for the locations of and facilities in our parks, green spaces, allotments and biodiversity in Brent.
Find your local sports and leisure centre, clubs as well as activities and information on healthy living.
- Bootcamp session by OurParks - Queens Park Box Fit18 August 2019
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club18 August 2019
- Brent’s Journey to Justice18 August 2019 to 1 September 2019
- Chair based exercises18 August 2019 to 11 December 2019
- Free bike safety and maintenance check - Salusbury 18 August 2019
- Your Health Your Wealth18 August 2019
- Blues In The Night19 August 2019
- Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for Under 5s at the Library at Willesden Green19 August 2019