Culture, leisure and parks
Our parks and open spaces remain open, but we are urging people to follow the latest public health advice while out and about. Playgrounds, gyms (where they are fenced in) and games areas like tennis courts are now closed following concerns over crowds gathering.
Brent's libraries offer books and other resources as well as a range of activities and events for all ages.
Brent Museum and Archives are here to help you find out more about the history of the local area.
Come along or find out more about our current, upcoming and past exhibitions.
Brent is the Borough of Cultures. Get involved in our exciting programme of cultural events in 2020 and celebrate our past, present and future.
Search our listing for the locations of and facilities in our parks, green spaces, allotments and biodiversity in Brent.
Find your local sports and leisure centre, clubs as well as activities and information on healthy living.
- Bootcamp in Roundwood Park8 April 2020
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club8 April 2020
- Healthy Minds Computer Class for over-55s8 April 2020
- Pilates in Barham Park8 April 2020
- Place of Welcome 8 April 2020
- Proud Coffee LGBT Older People Coffee Afternoon8 April 2020
- Salome White Dance Company 8 April 2020
- Brent Start Maths Workshops8 April 2020