Culture, leisure and parks
Brent's libraries offer books and other resources as well as a range of activities and events for all ages.
Brent Museum and Archives are here to help you find out more about the history of the local area.
Come along or find out more about our current, upcoming and past exhibitions.
London Borough of Culture 2020 will be a year-long collaborative cultural programme, looking into our past, present and future.
Search our listing for the locations of and facilities in our parks, green spaces, allotments and biodiversity in Brent.
Find your local sports and leisure centre, clubs as well as activities and information on healthy living.
- Art and creative writing workshops for wellbeing.19 July 2019
- Blues In The Night19 July 2019
- Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for 18 months and over at the library at Willesden Green19 July 2019
- Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for under 18 Months at the Library at Willesden Green19 July 2019
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club19 July 2019
- Brent’s Journey to Justice19 July 2019 to 1 September 2019
- Chair based exercises19 July 2019 to 11 December 2019
- Gladstone Park and Chelmsford Square tennis league 19 July 2019 to 24 July 2019