Culture, leisure and parks
Brent's libraries offer books and other resources as well as a range of activities and events for all ages.
Brent Museum and Archives are here to help you find out more about the history of the local area.
Come along or find out more about our current, upcoming and past exhibitions.
Brent is the London Borough of Culture in 2020. Our programme will explore the stories, art and emotions that hold life in Brent together.
Search our listing for the locations of and facilities in our parks, green spaces, allotments and biodiversity in Brent.
Find your local sports and leisure centre, clubs as well as activities and information on healthy living.
- Bootcamp session by OurParks - Queens Park Box Fit22 September 2019
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club22 September 2019
- Chair based exercises22 September 2019 to 11 December 2019
- Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for Under 5s23 September 2019
- Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for Under 5s at the Library at Willesden Green23 September 2019
- Brent Dolphins Swimming Club23 September 2019
- Chair based exercises23 September 2019 to 11 December 2019
- Silver Swans Ballet for Seniors (Beginners)23 September 2019