The London Borough of Brent was formed in 1965, combining the boroughs of Wembley and Willesden. The Archives holds a variety of material relating to the local areas of Brent, from Alperton to Uxendon.
Brent Archives is here to help you find out more about the history of these local areas.
We have a number of online resources available:
- Brief histories of the areas of Brent.
- Illustrated local history articles on a range of places, people and events.
- The catalogue, including our Image and Photograph collection.
- View films from the collection online through the London Screen Archives.
You can access local history information free of charge.
The archives search room is open four days a week. View our full opening hours.
You are welcome to drop in and use the materials available in the search room. These are:
- local pamphlet boxes
- local history reference books
- local history society publications
- Electoral registers
Researchers can view items held in our off site store by requesting it in advance, please allow 3 working days. Please search the catalogue to see what we hold in the store.
To make a request call 020 8937 3600 or email email@example.com.
The Heritage Team at Brent Museum and Archives are happy to assist researchers with enquires. We offer a research service, please contact us for prices.
Copies of images and documents may be subject to copyright restriction and there may be a reproduction charge. View more information about copyright and reproductions.
- Brent Archives
- Copyright and reproductions