Exhibitions, events and projects
We produce a lively and varied programme of exhibitions and projects throughout the year.
We run regular free events inspired by our exhibitions throughout the year. If you or your community group are interested in curating an exhibition please find out how you can get involved with us.
Current exhibitions and projects
- Grown up in Brent - Celebrating everyday teen stories
- Roots and Changes – Gujarati Influences
- Coming Home: Mary Seacole
- #CollectingBrent: creativity and kindness during Covid-19
Online exhibitions and projects
- Carnival in Brent – Celebrate at Home
- Windrush 2020 – A celebration of Brent’s Pioneering Windrush Generation
- Two Exhibitions between Two Strikes: Exhibiting Hong Kong at the British Empire Exhibition 1924 and 1925