Promoting mental wellbeing

If you don't feel yourself, and would like to talk to someone specifically about this, there are many people who can help you.

  • Book an appointment to see your GP. They will be able to refer you to the most appropriate form of help.
  • Ask your GP to refer you to the "talking therapy" service run by Brent IAPT. There are group or single therapy sessions available.
  • Speak with someone at Brent MIND