There’s so much to do at your local park…
- Get your heart rate up at one of our outdoor gyms
- Make the most of park playgrounds (up to 16 years of age)
- Visit the birds at Roundwood Park Aviary
- Visit our meadow areas and see how many insects you can spot
- Go birdwatching with the kids or take part in the big butterfly count from July to August
- Enjoy the cafes at Roundwood Park and Gladstone Park
- Get involved with your local park volunteer group
- Enjoy a game of tennis, football, cricket or bowls at one of our bookable facilities
- Walk along the Brent section of the Capital Ring, for great hilltop views and a long, lakeside stretch along the way.
- Channel your inner David Bailey and snap pictures of the wildlife you come across. We’d love to see your photos @brentcouncil on Instagram.
- Hold an event or coaching session. If you’re organising an event or coaching session, you’ll need to apply for permission. These are reviewed on the first Thursday of every month. Prices may apply.