Healthy walks in Brent - Roundwood Park
Roundwood park walk Harlesden Road, London NW10
Wednesdays - 10.30am to 11.30am.
Meet outside the cafe.
Bus routes: 52, 98, 206, 226, 297
National rail/tube: Willesden Junction (Bakerloo Line), Dollis Hill (Jubilee Line) & Willesden Green (Jubilee Line)
Organised by Brent Council’s Active Lifestyles Team
- All are welcome, especially those new to physical activity
- Have fun and meet new people
- Improve your health and fitness
- Feel safe walking in a group
- All walks are FREE
Healthy Walks Programme Information
- all walks are free
- no need to book, just turn up
- walks are for one hour and are low-moderate paced, 30 minutes’ walk also available.
- no walks on bank holidays
- each walk will be led by a qualified and experienced walk leader
- walks leaders can be identified by their blue Brent Council uniform
- please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- you can walk at your own pace
- make new friends or bring a friend
Please note: the healthy walks programme may be subject to change. For more information please contact Brent Council’s Active Lifestyles Team on 020 8937 3707 or visit www.brent.gov.uk/sports.