Apply for a primary or junior school place
- National offer day is Tuesday 16 April 2019
- offer emails are sent in the evening on 16 April 2019
- the online application system is updated with offers and applicants can respond from the evening of 16 April 2019.
Responding to offers (accepting/rejecting)
- respond to offers by 30 April 2019
- online applicants must respond to the offer online by logging into the e-admissions website using their email address or username and their password
- we strongly advise applicants to accept the place offered. Accepting the offer secures the school for your child, so you have a back up, in case you’re unsuccessful in the second or third rounds or your appeal is not upheld
- accepting the place does not effect your waiting list position or appeals
- if you do not accept the offer the place may be offered to another applicant, and subsequent offers may be further away from your home.
- after National offer day we continue to process applications and make offers on behalf of schools until the end of August 2019. Schools do not offer places directly.
- two additional rounds of offers will be sent out according to the timetable below
- all late applicants will be offered a place in the second and third round.
|Second Round||Third round|
|30 April 2019||31 May 2019|
17 May 2019
21 June 2019
|31 May 2019||28 June 2019|