Apply for a secondary school place for September 2022
- National offer day is Tuesday 1 March 2022
- Offer emails are sent in the evening on 1 March 2022
- The online application system is updated with offers and applicants can respond from the evening of 1 March 2022.
Responding to offers (accepting/rejecting)
- Respond to offers by 15 March 2022
- Online applicants must respond to the offer online by logging into the e-admissions website using their email address or username and their password
- We strongly advise applicants to accept the place offered. Accepting the offer secures the school for your child, so you have a back up, in case you’re unsuccessful in the second or third rounds or your appeal is not upheld
- Accepting the place does not affect your waiting list position or appeals
- If you do not accept the offer the place may be offered to another applicant, and subsequent offers may be further away from your home.
- After National offer day we continue to process applications and make offers on behalf of schools until the end of August 2021. Schools do not offer places directly.
- Two additional rounds of offers will be sent out according to the timetable below
- All late applicants will be offered a place in the second and third round.
|Second Round||Third round|
|15 March 2022||2 May 2022|
25 March 2022
20 May 2022
|1 April 2022||27 May 2022|