Primary and junior school offers
National offer day for Primary School Offers was Friday 16 April 2021.
This page has information for you about:
- the offer letter and responding to it
- what happens next
- schools with vacancies
- waiting lists
- are you happy with your offer?
- changing your preferences and other details
- how places were offered
- contact details
Information about In Year offers is also available.
Offers were emailed to online applicants on the evening of Friday 16 April 2021. If you applied using a paper form an offer letter were sent by first class post on Friday 16 April 2021 and you should receive the letter on Saturday 17 or Monday 19 April.
If you have not received your offer letter by Tuesday 20 April, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about which school has been offered will not be provided over the telephone.
Responding to the offer
You must accept or decline the offer by Friday 30 April 2021. If you applied using a paper form the offer letter explains how to respond.
If you applied online you must respond to the offer through the eAdmissions website. You will need the username and password you used when you made your application. If you can't remember this information, you can use the 'Forgotten your username or password?' option.
Once you have logged in, go to the 'My school admissions' page then select 'View outcome and respond.'
- you are encouraged to accept the offer that is made to ensure your child has a school place for September 2021
- declining the offer means the place will be given to the next child on the waiting list in the second round - it may not be possible to offer the same school again
- declining an offer will not make it more likely that you will be offered a higher preference school in the next round
- accepting an offer will not disadvantage an application for higher ranked schools or at appeals.
What happens next
There are two further rounds of offers as outlined in the table below. We will only contact you again if we are able to make an offer for one of your higher preference schools. Late applications will also be considered during these offer rounds.
If you submitted an application after the closing date of 15 January 2021, you will receive an offer letter at the end of the next round.
|Deadline for changes||Offer sent out||Respond to offer by|
|Second round offers||Friday 30 April 2021||Week ending Friday 14 May 2021||Friday 21 May 2021|
|Third round offers||Friday 21 May 2021||Week ending Friday 18 June 2021||Friday 25 June 2021|
After the third round places will be offered regularly as and when they become available.
Schools with vacancies
The following primary and Junior Schools have vacancies after national offer day. You can add these schools to your preferences for the next round of offers by completing the change of circumstances form
- Braintcroft E-Act Primary Academy
- Brentfield Primary School
- Byron Court Primary School
- Carlton Vale Infant School
- Chalkhill Primary School
- Christ Church CofE Primary School
- Convent of Jesus and Mary RC Infant School
- Elsley Primary School
- Fryent Primary School
- Furness Primary School
- Gladstone Park Primary School
- Harlesden Primary School
- John Keble CofE Primary School
- Kilburn Grange School
- Kingsbury Green Primary School
- Leopold Primary School - Gwenneth Rickus Site
- Leopold Primary School - Hawkeshead Road Site
- Lyon Park Primary School
- Mitchell Brook Primary School
- Mora Primary School
- Mount Stewart Infant School
- Mount Stewart Junior School
- Newfield Primary School
- North West London Jewish Day School
- Preston Manor School
- Preston Park Primary School
- Roe Green Junior School
- St Margaret Clitherow RC Primary School
- St Mary Magdalen's RC Junior School
- St Mary's CofE Primary School
- St Mary's RC Primary School
- Sudbury Primary School
- The Kilburn Park School Foundation
- The Stonebridge School
- Wembley Primary School
Children will be automatically added to the waiting list for any Brent schools listed as higher preferences than the school offered. Please note that waiting list positions are only calculated immediately before each round of offers. This is because we may still be adding new applications.
For schools outside Brent you should contact the admissions authority for each school for details about how waiting lists are managed. Applications for any schools listed as lower preferences than the offered school have been withdrawn.
View more information about waiting lists.
Are you happy with the offer?
Applicants who are happy with the offered school and no longer wish to be considered for schools they ranked higher on their application must request that their child is taken off the waiting list by emailing email@example.com.
Children on waiting lists may be offered a higher preference school in the future and if this happens their current offer will no longer be available. If you are unsure about whether to remain on the waiting list please seek advice from Brent school admissions.
Changing your preferences and other details
You can change your preferences and other details by completing the change of circumstances form. It is important that you advise us if any details of your application have changed (e.g. your address). If you are offered a place based on out-of-date information the offer will be withdrawn.
The deadline for changes for the second round of offers is Thursday 30 April 2021.
You have a right of appeal under the School Standards and Framework Act 1998 against the refusal of a place at any of the schools for which you applied. Find out more on how to appeal. The deadline to submit an appeal for a community school is Friday 17 May 2021.
The government has released new guidance for school appeals in response to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
How places were offered
Detailed information about how school places were offered on National Offer Day is available here. If you require detailed information about how your application was ranked according to each school's oversubscription criteria, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request this information.
If it was not possible to offer any of the schools listed on your application then a place will be offered at the nearest school to your home that has vacancies remaining after everyone who applied on-time has been offered.