How to book and course fees
How to enrol
You can enrol on to one of Brent Start’s exciting courses by any one of the following methods:
1. In person at one of our centres with your fee and/or proof of your eligibility for a reduction where applicable.
- Brent Indian Association - Ealing Road HA0 4TH
- Harlesden Library Plus - Craven Park Road NW10 8SE
- Stonebridge Centre - 1 Morland Gardens NW10 8DY
- Willesden Green Library - High Road NW10 2SF
2. By calling 020 8937 3950 to arrange an appointment
3. Online by applying for a course A member of staff will then contact you to arrange a visit to complete your enrolment.
Part of the process will be for you to complete a full enrolment form and provide any necessary evidence that will support your eligibility to study and whether you are eligible for fee remission.
During the enrolment process, please bring photographic identification and proof of address.
Course fees are to be paid on enrolment. We do not reserve spaces on our courses.
To enrol on a course for free, you must fall into the following categories:
- Enrol on a Maths/English/Digital skills
- British Sign Language (BSL) is your first language
- Unemployed, seeking work and on benefits
- 19-23 yrs old enrolling onto level 2 without a level 2
- 19-23 yrs old enrolling on your first level 2
- 19-23 yrs old enrolling on your first level 3
- Enrolling on to GCSE without a grade C in the chosen discipline
Fees will be refunded only if:
- A class is closed by Brent Start prior to the course commencing, tuition fees will be refunded in full (exam fees are only refundable on courses closed by Brent Start)
- The course is closed because of low numbers, tuition fees will be refunded on a pro-rata basis
For any payment enquiries contact
- Brent Start, Civic Centre, Engineers Way, Wembley, HA9 0FJ
- Call 020 8937 3950
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org