Customer Service Expert
|Job Title||Customer Service Expert|
City of London
|Number of vacancies||
More than 1
|Estimated start date||
|Application closing date||
16 December 2019
Our Customer Experience Experts are the heart of our organisation. As an Expert, you will deliver personalised experiences and solutions including a focus on troubleshooting, problem solving as well as building strong relationships with our customers.
We are looking for people who are passionate about customer service and want to grow with us. This is an opportunity to help invent what mobile retail is all about.
We are obsessed with elevating the customer experience our Experts provide the perfect solution in every visit, whether that be a new accessory to go with their new device or providing a new product. This is a varied sales and technical role in a very rewarding environment that requires the building of strong relationships with customers. If you are technically minded with broad problem solving skills, are a great communicator with a proactive attitude and ultimately get a real buzz from going the extra mile for customers, this is the role for you!
Experts are employees who are compensated with competitive pay and attractive employee benefits.
- Obsessed with providing the best customer experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment that has you constantly on the go
- Works well under pressure
- Respects and promotes inclusion and diversity in the workplace
- Conveys messages and ideas concisely and effectively with professionalism
- Establishes rapport with others and cultivates relationships easily
- Determine to find solutions for each visit by tailoring the customer’s experience to their needs
Duties and responsibilities
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction and sales objectives while offering personalized solutions in each visit
- Enrich and improve customers’ lives by offering personalized solutions in every experience
- Develop deep connections with your fellow teammates in market and HQ
- Develop, maintain and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of our partner’s products, accessories, pricing plans, and service features
- Communicate with customers by phone and in person to establish clear goals and expectations for each experience
- Identify successes, opportunities, and obstacles and provide feedback on a regular basis
- Participate in daily team meetings
- Organize tasks in line with company priorities and complete them efficiently and on time
- Exposure to moderate noise level, dogs or other animals, construction areas, or the public in general
- Drive company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner while working and travelling in inclement weather
Please note: Priority will be given to Brent residents in the first instance. This vacancy may close before the advertised closing date if a sufficient number of suitable applications are received. Early application is therefore recommended.