City of London
|Number of vacancies||
More than 1
|Estimated start date||
|Application closing date||
16 December 2019
We are here to disrupt the market and change the rules of the game. Our teams are empowered to take ownership of their work, striving for personal accountability, and reward with endless opportunities to develop. Every member of our team plays an integral part of our success.
Our environment is fast-paced and dynamic. Our Paddington workspace is bright and vibrant offering more than a community of start-ups, from a sunny rooftop garden, to creative break out spaces complete with the requisite ping-pong tables.
The purpose of the Installation Engineer role is to deploy fibre installation services within our customer premises, providing a best in class quality of service for our residential and business customers.
The Installation Engineer reports directly into Customer Engineering Supervisor; supporting our business vision by delivering a friendly, personable service, breaking the mould of the telecom industry’s notoriously poor customer experience - Our Trust pilot reviews speak for themselves!
- Fibre installation/splicing skills and experience
- Clean driving licence
- Good understanding of fibre terminology and able to communicate this effectively to customers as well as colleagues within the business
- Well-presented and able to demonstrate a professional image as the face of the business
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on a solo basis
- Able to demonstrate empathy with customers and colleagues - Personable and friendly
- Calm under pressure and ability to work in a methodical way in a busy environment
- Proactive and efficient, and willing to go the extra mile for customers
- Passion for our purpose and mission
- Strong fit for our brand and organisational culture
Duties and responsibilities
- Installing fibre into our customer premises, business and residential, including splicing
- Assisting the CX team with troubleshooting technical and queries
- Liaising by phone with the CX team to organise sales visits, installations and arrange service call
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team; we welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Please note: Priority will be given to Brent residents in the first instance. This vacancy may close before the advertised closing date if a sufficient number of suitable applications are received. Early application is therefore recommended.