Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative
Full-time (40 hours)
|Salary||up to £20,000 (with up to £10k commission|
|Number of vacancies||
|Estimated start date||
|Application closing date||
29th March 2020
Our organisation is on a mission to bring "Better Internet to Everyone", unlike many traditional "fibre broadband" providers where old and slow copper technology is used, Community Fibre install optical fibre cables directly to homes giving the customer access to "true" fibre broadband.
Since December 2015 our key achievements have been:
- Raised £90m investment from large institutions.
- Acquired 300,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords.
- Deployed our full fibre infrastructure to 91,000 premises.
- Connected over 8,500 customers.
We are here to disrupt the market and change the rules of the game. Our teams are empowered to take ownership of their work, striving for personal accountability, and rewarded with endless opportunities to develop. Every member of our team plays an integral part of our success.
Our environment is fast-paced and dynamic. Our Paddington workspace is bright and vibrant offering more than a community of start-ups, from a sunny rooftop garden, to creative break out spaces complete with the requisite ping-pong tables.
About the role
We are looking for the fearless talkers, the passionate technologists and the go the extra milers.
Working as a member of our Field Sales Team means becoming one of the faces of our organisation you embody the brand and as such have one of the most important roles within the ever-expanding team. It is important to be able to effectively engage and work with both existing customers and new potential clients, as well as part of a diverse and highly efficient team.
This role requires a highly motivated individual with a passion for technology and a real eye for a deal. As a challenger brand we must think differently, always looking to rewrite the rulebook. Our propositions are unique and constantly evolving, and we are always looking to offer our customers more, providing them with tangible value for being a Community Fibre customer.
Our organisation may have big aspirations, but we are not a grey corporate giant, we are a young, dynamic and flexible team, keen to shake things up
Duties and responsibilities
- Door-to-door selling into ever changing and expanding territories
- Day to day engagement with both existing and potential clients
- Effectively identifying and closing new sales opportunities
- Updating of our customer and leads database
- Customer expectation management
- High quality customer care
- Work with team members to develop sales techniques
- Support newer members of the team, developing them to the right level
Qualifications and experience
- The ideal candidate would have experience in direct face to face sales
- A passion for technology
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Extremely organised and self-motivated
- A strong communicator both written and verbally
- Ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Cool under pressure
- Good sense of humour
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team; we welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Please note: Priority will be given to Brent residents in the first instance. This vacancy may close before the advertised closing date if a sufficient number of suitable applications are received. Early application is therefore recommended.