Full-time (40 hours)
|Salary||up to £27,000 – £32,000|
|Number of vacancies||
|Estimated start date||
|Application closing date||
29th March 2020
Our organisation the leading provider of peace of mind and protection to residential and small business customers across Europe and Latin America. Our belief that it’s a human right to feel safe and secure has resonated with over 3 million customers and 18,000+ employees worldwide.
Due to our continued growth we now have a newly created role for a Junior Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our exceptional Company with a great team.
The role will be working in a fast-paced environment and the position will develop in time.
This opportunity will also encourage you to learn.
Duties and responsibilities
- Process suppliers’ invoices
- Identify changes in payment terms and bank details where applicable and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Administration of the company internal Invoice Manager, obtaining relevant approvals of invoices before BACS payments, and processing
- Reconciling supplier and General Ledger accounts
- Credit card reconciliations
- Raising third party monthly invoices
- Developing and implementing creative solutions and liaising with relevant people
- Communicate with suppliers via telephone/email to resolve straight forward queries or issues and obtain supporting documentation
- Support Accounting Manager on adhoc tasks
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Blue Sky thinking
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Keen to learn, grow and develop into the role.
- Strong communication skills both written and Verbal
- Good Excel skills
- Ideally studying towards AAT/ACA/ACCA
- Private Health Care
- Perk Box discounts
- Pension Scheme
- Employee alarm discount
- Excellent Career opportunities
- 21 days annual leave, increasing to 23 days after a years service
- Team building events
- Free lunches
You may be required to complete an excel test during the interview.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE A DBS CHECK- PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY IF SUCCESSFUL
Please note: Priority will be given to Brent residents in the first instance. This vacancy may close before the advertised closing date if a sufficient number of suitable applications are received. Early application is therefore recommended.