|Job Title||Payroll Administrator|
Full-time (40 hours)
|Number of vacancies||
|Estimated start date||
|Application closing date||
29th March 2020
Process payroll ensuring that employees are paid accurately and on time in line with UK legislation and company policy. As the payroll administrator you will report into the payroll manager, you will be responsible for processing a monthly payroll consisting of approximately 700 employees.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of the monthly payroll for approximately 700 employees on ADP IHCM payroll system (This includes the entire cycle of payroll processing from capturing of new employees, leavers, terminations and processing large amounts of variable data).
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved advances, commissions and holiday pay.
- Responsible for the coordination between payroll and human resources, to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data
- Maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization.
- Generating reports for payments to finance team e.g Payments for pay day, GL etc.
- Prepare and provide relevant departments with month-end journals (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g leave balances, head count and month end reports)
- Communicate changes and provide reports for validation to the Payroll Manager.
- Process payroll accurately and in line with current UK legislation
- Reconciling payroll at the end of the month- along with additional payroll runs.
- ADHOC Admin duties
Skills and qualifications
- 3 Years plus of payroll experience in a similar role
- Excellent Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint skills
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Previous ADP experience desirable but not essential
You may be required to complete an excel test during the interview.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE A DBS CHECK- PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY IF SUCCESSFUL
Please note: Priority will be given to Brent residents in the first instance. This vacancy may close before the advertised closing date if a sufficient number of suitable applications are received. Early application is therefore recommended.