Hammersmith & Fulham, Chiswick and Ealing
|Salary||up to £600.00-750.00|
|Number of vacancies||
|Estimated start date||
|Application closing date||
31st May 2020
Here at Home Instead Senior Care – Hammersmith & Fulham, Chiswick and Ealing, we are looking to grow our team of Care Assistants. At Home Instead we provide award-winning home care of the highest quality. We are very proud to be rated ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in many of our offices around the UK. The care and support we deliver is designed to allow our clients to live independently in their own homes.
What does being a Care Assistant involve?
- Support our local clients - ensuring they continue to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible
- Ensure that the environment in which they live is safe and clean
- Provide companionship-based care and support
- Provide ongoing, continuity of care.
Care Assistant benefits
- Award winning training
- Excellent rates of pay between £600.00-750.00 per week (employees are paid monthly)
- Flexible & Consistent shift patterns
- Private accommodation & weekly subsidy towards expenses
- Pension scheme
- Full learning and development programme
- Rewards scheme and employee support line
- CAREGiver social events
Please note: Priority will be given to Brent residents in the first instance. This vacancy may close before the advertised closing date if a sufficient number of suitable applications are received. Early application is therefore recommended.