Sales & Office Assistant (Administrator)
Full Time Mon –Fri: 8.30am-5.30pm (Alternate Saturdays with day off in the week)
Competitive (depending on experience)
|Number of vacancies||
|Estimated start date||
|Application closing date|
An Internet-based Flooring company located in Stanmore are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their small team. The ideal candidate would have similar prior experience, with strong IT Skills (MS Office including Word and Excel). In this role you will require excellent organisation skills as well as having a professional telephone manner and great interpersonal skills.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Handling telephone and email enquiries (arranging samples, and providing quotes)
- Scheduling Client appointments (Compliant with Social Distancing Measures)
- Managing a Live Chat Service
- Selling all aspects of Wood Flooring
- Upselling additional products
- Deliver accurate estimates based on dimensions provided by Estimator (Training to be given)
- Follow up calls
- Updating spreadsheets
- Processing all documentation relating to sales
- General admin / filing and organising paperwork
- Assisting in various roles including helping customers, assisting with sales and purchases.
Key characteristics and skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel & Word
- Excellent telephone manner - must have friendly and helpful personality when taking and dealing with calls
- Must deliver excellent customer service at all times and have good selling and negotiating skills
- Good administrative skills and the ability to multi task
- Good literacy skills i.e. draft well written emails without assistance
- Good numeracy skills- with a good understanding of metric and imperial measurements.
- Must be focused, committed and with a can-do attitude
Please note: Priority will be given to Brent residents in the first instance.