Pest control during Covid-19
We will adhere to strict health and safety measures when we enter your property and throughout the visit.
What we will do to protect you and our staff
- Our officers will wear face masks, gloves, coveralls and shoe covers whilst inside your premises
- They will also keep two metres away from everyone in the property while they carry out their work
- At the end of their visit they will disinfect all the areas that they have come into contact with
What you must do
- You must ensure that all the doors in the property are open before our pest control officer enters it
- During the visit, we ask that you and anyone else at the property stick to the social distancing guidelines and keep two metres away from our pest control officer while they carry out the necessary work
- If you fail to observe the social distancing guidelines then our officer will have to leave your property and will not complete the work
Pest Control services
- Pest Control for your home
- Pest Control for food business, catering and restaurants
- Pest Control for Management, Lettings and Landlords
- Pest control for schools, nurseries and academies
- Pest Control for care and nursing homes
- Pest Control for offices and warehouses
Please note: Council tenants must contact Brent Housing Management on 020 8937 2400 if they have an infestation of mice, rats or cockroaches.
Find more information about identifying the pest and the treatment we offer.