Schools, Nurseries and Academies
Pests we treat
Get more information about identifying the pest and the treatment we offer.
We do not currently provide a service to deal with foxes .You can find more information on The Fox Project website.
Deep clean service
Help prevent the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) and keep your staff and customers safe by booking a deep clean service for your office, business or premises. To arrange a no-obligation survey and quote, please call: 020 8937 5167 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
What our customers say
"I can report issues knowing that, once the contact information is provided, they will make sure an appointment is booked and repeat visits are then arranged"
Director, Willow Court Residents Management
Brent pest control services are now fully open
If you have a pest problem in your home or business property, we can now provide a full internal and external service.
What we will do to protect you and our staff
We will adhere to strict health and safety measures when we enter your property and throughout the visit:
- Our officers will wear face masks, gloves, coveralls and shoe covers whilst inside your premises.
- They will also keep two metres away from everyone in the property while they carry out their work.
- At the end of their visit they will disinfect all the areas that they have come into contact with.
What you must do
- You must ensure that all the doors in the property are open before our pest control officer enters it.
- During the visit, we ask that you and anyone else at the property stick to the social distancing guidelines and keep two metres away from our pest control officer while they carry out the necessary work.
- If you fail to observe the social distancing guidelines then our officer will have to leave your property and will not complete the work.
For more information on how we can help you with internal infestations, please check the information below.
Having any type of pest within your school, nursery or academy can be extremely upsetting for staff and children alike, not to mention the damage and contamination certain pests can cause to your property. We have the necessary skills, understanding and experience to give you, your staff and your customers peace of mind by eliminating your unwanted guests and ensuring your premises remains pest free using our E.P.M model – Eradication, Prevention and Maintenance”
- We pride ourselves on our prompt, efficient and discreet service
- We employ qualified, experienced pest control officers working within the Environmental Health Department
- A direct email, telephone number & account manager – pest control with the personal touch
- Annual Contracts (inclusive of all pests with no hidden costs) using our E.P.M model
- Competitive Prices
Get in touch