How does Brent Housing Management decide which action to take?
We take the following factors into account when considering what our next steps will be.
- The type of behaviour
- The severity and frequency of incidents
- The evidence that is available
- The impact that the behaviour is having
- Who else is being affected
- Whether the person/people whose behaviour is causing problems has been given an opportunity to change it (depending on the severity of it) and whether there has been an improvement
- What other intervention(s) has/ have been considered or tried so far
Please note that Brent Housing Management will refer certain cases to the Council’s Community Safety Team. These are normally crime related cases and those affecting a local area.