Report anti-social behaviour (ASB)

You can report ABS online all day, every day.

You can also report anti-social behaviour on 020 8937 2400 (9am to 5pm) or contact us

If you live in South Kilburn you can visit the South Kilburn Housing Office.

Report noise, light, smoke and smell nuisance

Noisy neighbours keeping you awake at night? Not sure what action can be taken to address smoke nuisance from bonfires or noise from local building works? Want to know if your problem is something we can assist with?