Building insurance

In most instances, we are obliged to insure the buildings that leaseholders and shared owners live in and you pay us for providing this cover. If there is a managing agent for your property they may provide this insurance so please check with them for confirmation. If you are unsure who insures your property, please contact us.

How to claim

Please read the current Summary of Coverwhich includes details of how to claim. 

Please note: We do not insure the contents of your home and you should make your own arrangements to protect your personal possessions. See affordable home contents insurancefor further information.