Pest control for council tenants

If you are a council housing tenant in Brent, we will treat mice and most insect pests as part of your service-level agreement. If you don’t know what type of pest is causing the problem, we can help.

Please Contact us to arrange for a qualified Pest Control Officer to attend and identify the pest problem you are experiencing.

Once properly identified we can then suggest a course of treatment and cost if any for eradication.

Contact us for an appointment 

Things to read

Get more information about identifying the pest.