Coronavirus update: For the latest updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19), visit the NHS website or view Brent-specific information.

We are carrying out essential maintenance on Saturday 4 July. During this time My Account will be unavailable between 8am and 1pm. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Looking to move

If you are a council tenant and want to move then it will depend on your circumstances. You will only be allowed to join the housing register if you qualify under the housing allocations policy and fall under one of the new band criteria.

For example:

  • Your current property is under occupied
  • You have a medical or mobility need that is affected by your housing
  • You are releasing an adapted property
  • Because of exceptional circumstances, this could include things like threat to life, the police advise a move, or if there is an exceptional need that isn't covered by the Housing Allocations Scheme
  • You are overcrowded by two bedrooms or more.

Request a housing application form