We offer discretionary funds to help you run an event or activity in your community or run a gardening project.
So if you would like to arrange a community event, outing/activity or improve your scheme or community through a gardening project. You may be eligible for up to £500 from our community fund scheme
What you need to know:
- Discretionary fund are available to Brent Council tenants.
- Applications should be submitted at least six weeks before the planned event is to take place.
- You may be able to apply for more than one grant in a year.
- Applications are considered on an individual basis.
- Further terms and conditions may apply.
For more information, to request an application form, or for help with your application, contact us.