First Wave Housing Ltd
First Wave Housing (FWH) is a company which is wholly owned by Brent Council. FWH is a registered provider for social housing, managing 331 properties. FWH was set up to manage properties previously owned by Brent Housing Partnership (BHP).
FWH aims to continue with its management of different assets within the FWH portfolio, whilst investing in its housing stock to improve the quality of its homes.
What you can expect from us:
- Tenants of First Wave Housing can expect high quality homes at an affordable rent with a responsible landlord.
- Tenants can expect their properties to be repaired when issues arise.
- Tenants can expect their views and concerns to be listened to. If you have any concerns about your property, please contact your management agent.
What we expect from you:
- We expect tenants to report any repair needs and to provide access to workers to complete the repairs.
- We expect tenants to abide by the tenancy agreement, this includes respecting neighbours.
- We expect tenants to pay rent. If you are having difficulty with rent payments, please contact your management agents as early as possible.