i4B Holdings Ltd
i4B is a company set up to help Brent Council provide affordable accommodation to reduce homelessness. The company's aim is to provide permanent, high quality housing with the hope that tenants enjoy their home year after year.
What you can expect from us:
- Tenants of i4B can expect high quality homes at an affordable rent with a responsible landlord.
- Tenants can expect their properties to be repaired when issues arise.
- Tenants can expect their views and concerns to be listened to. If you have any concerns about your property, please contact your management agent.
What we expect from you:
- We expect tenants to report any repair needs and to provide access to workers to complete the repairs.
- We expect tenants to abide by the tenancy agreement, this includes respecting neighbours.
- We expect tenants to pay rent. If you are having difficulty with rent payments, please contact your management agents as early as possible.