The Landlord Portal
Landlord Portal: Due to a software upgrade the Landlord Portal will unavailable 29 July from 6.30pm to 30 July at 10am. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
On this page you will find information on the features available in the Landlord portal
Getting started on the landlord portal
- Once you have been given access you will be sent two emails with a username and temporary password
- Please enter your details, select “Sign in” and reset your password to something more memorable.
- You will need to use these details each time you log on
- Once signed in, you will be taken to the summary page
- Select from one of the options, View payments, View claims or get in touch
In this areas you can:
- view details of your landlord code or account
- enter your method of payment
- search for the period of payments you wish to view by entering the dates and see your latest payments using the instant link provided
In this section you can:
- search for the Housing Benefit claim reference (or rent reference if applicable) of your tenant
- view the housing benefit status of the claim
- enter the first name, last name and full postcode of your tenant
- view suspended claims
- view unread letters
Get in touch
- If you wish to report a change or ask a question about your account, select "Get in touch" and select the question you want to ask
- To report a change you can also upload documents to support your request
Adding another person onto your account
To add another person that can view and maintain your account. Select "Maintain users" on the top right hand side of the portal to add details of the additional person.