Renew your property licence
Renew your licence
We recommend that you renew your property license at least 60 days before your current license expires.
You will need to send in your supporting documents, license and pay the renewal fee.
If we receive your application after the date of the previous license, you will need to pay the “new application” fee and you may be subject to failure of license enforcement.
It is cheaper to renew rather than make a new application. We do not offer any further discounts.
- Do I need a licence?
- Download our Guide to licensing
- Apply for a property licence
- Property licensing fees
- Houses in multiple occupation (HMO)
- Property licensing register
- Unlicensed properties
- Renew your property licence
- Contact us - Private Housing Services
- HMO and Selective Licensing privacy notice