Homeless - mental health

The council may be able to provide advice if you are homeless or threatened with homelessness and you are unable to make provisions for yourself. You can make an application to receive further advice and information about your housing issue.

To make an application, you will need access to a computer and have a number of details to hand to complete an online application. To make an application please register on our Brent customer portal.

If you don’t have access to a computer, you may visit our Customer Services centre at the Brent Civic Centre or your local library to use a computer. You may also refer to your family/friends or other support networks to help if you need assistance completing your online application.